Thursday, September 28, 2006

Sasusaku School Fic Lemon

sandwich on inside. Beijing

In the thesaurus, " low " is associated with " moron." I'll opt for a term mentally more stable anyway.

So, I'm suddenly so "stingy". We admire how often I'm strong, but in truth, so I shake the within. Even worse,
I do not feel anything . I'm dry as a yellow bean abandoned on the edge of the countertop. Once washed by the warm light of sun, I am now the trace of leftovers of life, and I crack any side of any edge.

It fails to find the good old Manu, you know, the one with the smile on the ears, tooth tite good wind, with its little eyes so small but so alert, with his words of comfort, encouragement and thoughts positive unbounded. No, we find it more ... I looked everywhere in Chinatown, New Zealand, on cruise ships, the SAQ, the Canal Evasion and my dirty jeans pockets, but in vain, I have not found. Maybe she went into hiding the old slipper she loses all the time ...

I even bothered to ask his friends! The seller of bagels, the old waitress Rapido, Jesus, Gandhi, Buddha, the Dalai Lama, but no, nobody saw

... I know she can not find it easy these days and I I confess that a little afraid of not finding the innocence of my Manu - because it is still a child - always ready to turn over a piece of 50 Won, to boost morale any moron
on the corner of the street at the top of his dream 5'1 et 3/4 avec ambitionS et passionS, à rire, faire rire et faire rire d’elle, à chercher justice et vérité et combattre le mal et le tarte…

Je pense qu’elle se cache quelque part entre la terre et la mer, un peu dispersée dans chacun de ses souvenirs, éparpillée dans les hauts et les bas de la vie. Mais quand même, j’insiste, si jamais vous avez aperçu un bout de ma Manu heureusement contagieuse d’être si heureuse dans un de vos joyeux souvenirs,
faites moi signe, peut-être que ça m’aidera à la retrouver plus rapidement…

Amen .

0 comments:

Post a Comment