Friday, November 24, 2006

Dental Hygienist Name Tage S

Korea - End provisional and predictable.

I left the heart as heavy that slight . While I was hopeful when I arrived in South Korea, I came away confused and lost. I still have trouble has put the words on my experience, no conclusion can be drawn is known by itself, and I am not yet ready to pull them all alone. I let the dust rest in my head and who knows, maybe I worry too much about just anything ... finally

short, the days in Korea were precipitated, voluntarily. A little anxious to leave, I escaped to Japan before leaving for Southeast Asia. I visited friends of the boat (yes, the boat:), visited Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Kobe, Nara, Tenri, Ibaraki ken, and I had the chance to revisit the Nippon Maru.

I saw friends, despite the two years of separation, the life that passes, months that have succeeded each other, it is remains the same, it is remains the same.

So I said, a sudden departure voluntary? Yes, well, I had a little ral'bol, it was getting a little heavy on emotions, you know, departures, goodbyes, farewell, preparations .. Even if I go back after my trip to Southeast Asia for a week or two, I still feel that it was a departure official. A mark on the heart, a second scratch on the heart, goodbye Korea. I

performs temporary farewell, in good and due form, with all those who backed me on this journey. I intend to revive them when I returned to Korea in March. I anticipate this week in Seoul, with joy and anguish, wishing she also defile
quickly as possible. In short, I may just be even more anxious to get back Montreal !

Hola, do not worry about my little tooth, I am in perfect control of the situation is simply an amalgam of emotions and events that revolve never unravel that takes me by
surprise .. I still have my homeopathic remedies at hand, such as smoking and imaginary giraffe roses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment