Friday, November 24, 2006

Full Length Robes Zipper

The blog is back!

After several weeks of absence following a few posts without consistency, here I am flesh and letter mailed to my office, ready to tell those few slices of life. I shared my bread, I bring you into my world Québon, long live the banana shakes and protein.

There are already nearly three months I travel Southeast Asia with my friend Jeremy. The latter returning home too soon, I realize that time is running on my side too. I defile my experiences in STATEMENTS or top 3 and I collect the messy emotions in the pages of my diary.

To share my experiences of last three months, a brief portraits of each country visits.

My itinerary is as follows, I invite you to read messages in the order matching:

End Korea and Japan (2 weeks)

Vietnam (4 weeks)

Cambodia (2 weeks)

Thailand (4 weeks)

Laos (4 weeks )

Malaisie ( 3 semaines prevues )




0 comments:

Post a Comment