Friday, January 26, 2007

Plus Size Brazilian Waxing

Thailand Part!

Lauren and Jeremy

Thailand Thailand ...

I do not want to spoil your fun or ruining all your fantasies about Thailand, but I, personally, I do not tripper taaaaant than that. Oh, I really appreciated, yes, but my heart was not packed. That is, do not blame me. In fact, it's the same as when we watch a movie after hearing the criticism of his generous friends. So it is expected, we are somewhat disappointed, even if the film was still very good, we have a bit of our hunger, searching in vain for the little click that was too easily sold. That's all it said.



Hundreds of lanterns in the sky


was not s e Noel has Ao Nang, some 60 km north of Phuket . My friend Lauren has joined us from Hong Kong. So we spent a week in the triad of gaiety and laughter. Ao Nang was once a destination HOT, but tsunami has ravaged without mercy, leaving behind him a tourist town completely destroyed. Still under reconstruction, Ao Nang has little to offer to tourists quest of many restaurants and shops. Fortunately for us, the deserted beach is the most beautiful I've seen in Thailand.

Tsunami sign

I remember .. .

- The Thais who have her back at the resort when we are off the bus in the wrong town: S

- The bottle of rum drunk on the beach on Christmas Eve.

- The pad thai engoufres directly on the beach of Ao Nang.

- The ceremony of remembrance (a word Franco that?) two years of the tsunami. Hundreds of white lanterns were launched into the sky black as ink. A new galaxy. People souraient.Ca felt good for the inside.

- The eyes of the crooked owner of our resort. We should have filmed.

- My first ride on motorbike, I can drive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment