Friday, February 16, 2007

Crown Royal Gift Sets

Thailand Thailand still my birthday and the day of the year

Celebrer ses 23 ans sur une ile exotique en Thailande.

Un peu lendemain de veille mais quand meme de bonne humeur, nous avons fait le tour de l'ile en moto. Grimper pour admirer une chute. Savourer l'air un peu salee. Sentir ma peau brunir sous le soleil de midi. Padthai devour it at 50 under. Enjoy this coconut juice and sugar.

is the day of the year, I am with my good friend Jeremy, Thailand. It allows them tonight, we gate and eat for $ 6 for! After a delight, it went on the beach at the back of our bungalow.

were planted our plastic chairs and three candles. We open this bottle of wine (wine, true, can you imagine?) And savored the moment. At least, I savor the moment: P

Right now, I tell myself I'm good. I do not think of anything, I'm just fine.

Thank you Life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment