Friday, March 26, 2010

Will A Rubbermaid Cooler Keep Something Hot?

I AM ASH, AS, AP ..

I AM ASH, AS, AP .. STRIKE AT LOCAL

CH DE SELESTAT: Friday, March 5, 2010

Demonstration outside the administrative building of the hospital between 13 am to
14h
My mission becomes impossible because every year the direction removes posts. Yet, alongside AS (caregivers) AP (nursing assistants) and FDI (nurses (ages)) themselves suffering because of chronic staff shortages, I perform a vital job:
- for
hospital hygiene - the fight against nosocomial infections
But I'm broke, tired, tired of coupes, Weekends in sequence, is the galley!
I claim as my colleagues AS, AP, IDE, better working conditions thanks to an increase in staffing!
Overtime, I did too, but my salary is paltry. And retirement? I'm afraid!

WE TAKE CARE TO THE HEALTH OF OTHER
DARING BE DEMANDING FOR OUR
OUR EMPLOYERS ARE REQUIRED TO RESULT IN
TO HEALTH AT WORK, WITH THE SGC
DEMAND THE RESPECT OF OUR RIGHTS, OUR INTERESTS OF OUR LIFE AND OUR HEALTH.

ENSEMBLE, NOUS SERONS PLUS FORTS
PLUS DE MOYENS, PLUS D'EFFECTIFS !

0 comments:

Post a Comment