Friday, February 16, 2007

White Suits For Juniors

My friend Jeremie - another story

At dawn on the dunes of white sand.


Who is this guy with big eyebrows on many of my photos?


No, it's not my porter.

Neither a guy who does not care in my pictures at the last minute.

This guy is my friend Jeremie . Meeting on the benches of university, or probably rather on the benches of the bar uqam, Jeremy and I have traveled together for three months.

However, back in Canada. I like to delude people that we had arguments and Jer decided to return to Montreal. I love to watch the puzzled look of my interlocutors. But seems that I am not able to lie so I always start to laugh.

To see some pictures or read the story more diligent in our adventures together, here l'adresse de son blog. http://www.jeremieasie.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment