Thursday, February 22, 2007

Does A Xbox Live Camera Work On Oovoo

Count

While my adventures in Asia will be completed in one month to the day I begin, often in spite of myself, an invoice as of all possible data compilable on that famous trip to Asia .

Here's what comes to mind, as ca, suddenly, swiftly as a horse on the soup; ( I specify that I fly this turn of phrase has Jeremie, who himself was also steals his friend .. . I will send 20 cents in the mail for copyright)

I eat ...

- Scorpio , cockroach and to fried. It tastes like popcorn.
- bee larvae dipped in honey all their expenses. (I get chills to rethink their texture)
- Red Ants still alive. Amer.
- Shark . Yummy.
- Morning glories Morning glories after. Nothing glorious , just delicious.
- The best rice is undoubtedly the one found in Laos. The bamboo basket makes it even more exciting.


I drank ...

-
Beer - Beer
- Whiskey a $ 2 per bottle.
- The Indian mmmmmh.
-
Beer - Tap water in brushing my teeth. And I have not been sick (knock on wood).


Oops, the countdown does not stop there. But I take a bus !!!!! I'm late ~

cheers

manu

0 comments:

Post a Comment