Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Christina Aguilera Hackers Boobs

End. Excess

Words fail me. No it's not true. Because I have lots of words, dozens of words, hundreds of words. But none can express my feelings today.

On the eve of my departure (I'm leaving for the airport in two hours with my two large suitcases estis), I feel a little empty. Or so full. Looks like everything is normal, this is only the logical path to follow.

So there. I've yet to crisis. Or spasm. But I hate goodbyes. You feel a little sad, we talk about the past and the future and forget to live the present moment. The present moment. Smile that fly. Perfumes. Music. Eyes. The latest hand gestures. The good trip, see you again , thrown over the shoulder.

I smiled. Happy. And I walk slowly, without looking back. I have a mad desire to run in the opposite direction, but I know that life is waiting for me at the front.

soon,
'
Unami

0 comments:

Post a Comment