Monday, March 5, 2007

Stream Free Yaoi Anime

Pulau Tioman = ~ ~ Paradise

I was saying, I take a bus.

Who would have thought I was heading towards the paradise ? I pull off all the complaints I have previously issued for my homesickness. Tioman cured me. Return to Quebec? Cold? Find a job? Have responsibilities, projects? Nah ... Tioman had me. Voila.

After several hours of hyper conditioned bus, so that my body was shaking with spasms every minute I arrived at the port of Mersing, at 4:00 am.

And the first Ferry's obviously not be 7.30. So I close my eye, yes, one (because the other is busy looking at my bag) for a few hours. At dawn, well before sunrise, I hear that nasal voice circulated by all the speakers in the city. Damn, what's all this? :) Oh, that prayer! Malaysia is Muslim, right!

I therefore Tioman Island safe and sound and I landed on the beach ABC ( A ir B ATANG Kampung, I do not know or has just C, but ...) according to the recommendations of a boarder in Kuala Lumpur. I walk has any chance on the only street (it is not even a street), and I unearthed this dormitory perch on the hill. I installed myself, this is real life.

So why stay but deuce eight days on this little island of Tioman?

- Snorkeling : I swim with sharks 3 minis and 3 giant turtles. They were not, however dangerous, curiously, these are fish that attacked me! A strange goldfish trying to eat my bathing suit! I forgive him, for his colorful companions made me Flippee! They were so bright and colorful one would have thought that the currents of fashion have also scoured the seabed.

- The local : here and Allo, allo by a smile after another and invitations have a drink and play cards every night a tributary.

- The atmosphere: Relax. Chill out. Easy going. Friendly. Name it.

- The pizza Anita: yum. The bar became our home.

- The trek to reach the other side of the island. Tal and I went too late, so we stayed Juara Beach has .. for two days!

- The Duty Free Tekek Beach: A good bottle of wine, chocolate and fruit)

- The iguanas leaders! I thought it was crocodiles .... : S

- Voila, I left with a heavy heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment